To the Barcelona City Council website http://ciutatrefugi.barcelona/en/
The following measures have been considered to provide users with easier access to all the website's contents and functions:
- Multi-browserpages present correct viewing on the several browsers used for the analysis (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Google Chrome).
- Consistent browsingthe website’s consistency is ensured, by making browsing coherent on every page and offering all users an enjoyable experience.
- Accessible page titles
- Correct heading structure
- Forms with hashes
- Distractions:There is no interference such as content flickering, exaggerated blinking or audios that start automatically.
- MovementMoving content has a stop mechanism.
- Language stylethe page language is simple and suitable for its target audience.
Barcelona City Council's Refuge City website has been developed according to the Web 2.0 Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), Double A level, set by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
For further information on website accessibility and accessibility resources and for setting the options for the various browsers, please go to the http://accessibilitat.bcn.cat/en website.
Barcelona City Council is committed to working its utmost to reduce the various accessibility barriers that still need to be resolved on this website.
Barcelona, 14 April 2016